Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RECONCILIATION

One more thing to talk about, we took a walk to one of our member’s house,and that house was for sometimes since October been separated from each other, I took note of this active boy in the church doing a lot of good work for the lord and is also the leader of the youth in the church, when I tried to know if he is married, I got a big YES. Then I asked where his wife is and the answer I got was they are separated and because the husband is so active in the church the wife has refused to join the church and she said” SINCE THE DEVIL CAN ALSO BE A LEADER IN THE CHURCH I DON’T WANT TO BE PART OF THAT CHURCH” on hearing that I took time to first bring the woman close to my family, and then I started to talk to her about her husband, it took me two weeks to actually convince her to start coming to the fellowship of the saints.
After that I met with the husband, and talked to him and we were able to understand each other fast and he also admitted to all his maltreatment of his wife, so we prayed together, two weeks later I decided to bring them together, It was not that easy but God is the one that made that possible. And so I and my wife went to meet with them. We talked for 3hrs and were able to reach a conclusion, and the wife has agreed to come back to her husband’s house.
Oh I never wanted to say anything about the problem but, let me just give you a hint, IT WAS ALL ABOUT FOOD,NO MONEY FOR SOUP,AND WHEN THE WIFE COMPLAINED THE HUSBAND GAVE HER A REAL BEATING AND EVEN BROKE HER HAND WITH A WOOD, well at the end of everything God took that problem and gave glory to himself. PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM AS THEY ARE NOW READY TO START A NEW CHAPTER IN THEIR MARRIEGE.
THIS IS THE FAMILY THAT WAS ONCE SEPERATED,BUT NOW GOD HAS DONE HIS WORK THEY ARE ONE BIG FAMILY.TITUS ONTHE RITGHT,JOHN(THE HUSBAND )STANDS NEXT TO TITUS,TOBIA THE WIFE TO JOHN NEXT TO HER HUSBAND AND THE STEPHEN WITH THE RED,VICKY MY WIFE TOOK THE PHOTO THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment