Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bee's attack

I just want to say thank you lord for all that you have done to me , well three days was attacked by Bees, this is he true story.
Am helping to build the Damo church, as the work moves on the Grass for the roof got finished, so I decided to go and get some, God helped me and I got the required number, and now come the day of the carrying, so we went to started arranging the grasses for us to be able to put them on the truck, ten minute during the process swam of Bees came up and descended on me others got just one sting, but I got more than twenty of the stings,
But I thank God for his love and grace that he gave to me, normally, this would have lead to me being Hospitalised, because that is my allergy but God made it so simple that I was even able to do some things (but all my body was swollen) but not too severe as it be if I were home,
Now this is my conclusion God has taken away that allergy away from me through his grace. Thanks you all for praying for missionaries. that is tamaam

No comments:

Post a Comment