Monday, May 18, 2009

FOLLOW UP

This is the planting season, and time to go back to the farm. The missionaries in Yabus are not left behind in trying to do a small Garden to supplement some of their spending, I also with my family took part in this struggle, we found a small land and tilted the land and now, we wait for the rain to come and water up.
My son Praise also helped me to prepare the land for planting we are all ready now and wait in anticipation for the rain to come.

WE ALSO TOOK TIME TO VISIT AND PRAY WITH THE SICK PEOPLE.AND ALSO FOLLOW UP WITH OUR DISCIPLES.


THE PAMPERING MINISTRY IS STILL ON AS SO MANY WOMEN COME TO HAVE THEIR NAILS PAINTED.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I was just browsing around an that's when I came across your blog.Well, anyway my name is chrissy please check-out my blog sometime...go bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for your comment i looked at your blog and it was good and cooool,keep the good work going and don't forget to check back i love your blog it is really tamaam.(i mean good )in sudan Aabic.

    ReplyDelete