Monday, September 14, 2009

THE NEW NAILS FOR WOMEN FELLOWSHIP.


VICKY DOING THE POLISHINGI’ve come to realize that any thing that is well taking care of is going to be the best, this Sunday my wife, and I, both attended the women fellowship, I took the women in Bible studies, few minute discussion on the right way to live a good family life. he women were s o attentive and have been happy to have this kind of talk. But my wife had a different plan for them.
She had them sit down and then said to them I want to Pamper you, all the women started laughing as to them they had never known the meaning of that word.
And soon after VICTORIA took out from her bag some few nail polish and a foot washing soap. Then she sat all the women down and then start to wash their foot, and soon after she started painting all their nails, and I joined in the work, helping her to paint the women legs so as to make the work move faster. soon we finished the painting then we took this photos. as we all watch the women smile and then sing a song of praise to the Lord, they all said we never thought that a foreigner can ever touch this dirty foots of ours, but you did. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
We thank God for his love to the women and how they are responding to the work of the Lord.
I watch them as they go home and I saw the women I use to see sing in the fellowship, but it is just that they are now finer than the ones with out the scrubbed foots and a well polished nails, hoping to see more of this happen in the fellowship
STEPHEN ASISTING HIS WIFE TO DO HER MINISTRY WITH THE WOMENWOMEN HAPPY AND SHOWING THEIR NEWLY PAINTED NAILS

1 comment:

  1. You should see the smile on my face. Painting the nails of these women was one of the highlights of my walk with Jesus. Knowing how hard their life is; how they see joy in their very hard journey; the good care they take of their children and of each other and how little time or energy they have left to take care of themselves. You are doing God's work, Stephen and Victoria. He and I are smiling because of it. Bless your pampering ministry.

    In His love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete