Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THE CHIKEN KEEPER


I am really thankful to GOD for the type f wife hegave to me, she not oonly take care of me and my ministry, not even just her ministry of women but also the ministy of taking care of the compound chikens for all the missionaries to have more protains added to their diets.and she is doing it faithfully and also wisely,i call this the ministry of service to all which is what God wants from us as his children,
sometimes i tease her with the name.MAI KAZUNA, MEANING THE REARER OF CHIKENS.
Ithank you fir the support you have bee giving to me in my ministry ant your heart of service,i really love you and thank God for making you the mother of my chilren.
THAK YOU
THE CHIKENS ARE THE ONES THAT USE TO WAKE US UP FROM SLEEP THEY ALL GATHER AT OUR DOOR WAITING FOR FOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment