Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THE SHEPHERD BOYS.

THESE ARE THE SHEPHERD BOYS.I ran into these boys on my way to the compound where we live, this was not the first time I saw them at the exact place just under the new yabus bridge taking care of their Goats, these boys are not really new to me some of them do worship at the same church that me and my family worship.
But one thing stand out for sure that I’ve not had contact with them since the times that I have been seeing them there not even in the church. (on a personal bases)
But this day was a special day for me as I took a bold step to interact with them, I found them eating a kind of a grass which they call (Gesh), I too joined them to eat that grass. They sat on the ground I sat with them, it became so funny to them as they laugh at what I do and how I eat the grass with them, I also giggle and smile a little. Some times I laugh out with them.
Little by little as we went on jokingly, but my target was clear in my heart, I talked about some Bible stories like the story of Noah, David the shepherd, and how he (David) rose to becoming a king from an ordinary shepherd, and then we ended with the story of Jesus and the little children, I found joy after doing this and have made it a point of duty to go there and say more stories to them until God give them the grace of repentance, please pray for them



this strategy is good don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment