Thursday, August 13, 2009

SMALL STEPHEN.

To so many peaple names is not taking into cosideration but to us in Africa a name is so important that some people believe that names are what you become. i use to ask why my dad gave me the name Stephen,and not our tribal name ar somthing MORE African, and when he talked to me about the meaning of the name i the fell in Love with the name.
through the years as i grow up i discorvered that very few people name their children Stephen,i kept staying in my worries, and concern,and each time i find someone with that name i feel so happy and always want to see him as my brother in an unpopular world of names.
my few stay in yabus i've come across two or three people that share the same name with me, but one good thing also that makes me happy is that people now give this heveanly name to their children, on of those is our cook Phatnah, a loving and a caring young and nwely married lady, i first saw her when i came to yabus as a missionary and since then have had a good relationship with her,not even knowing that she was pregnant,unknown to me that our good jokes with her have grown so deep in her heart and when she gave birth to her first son she named him CROWN(STEPHEN)
This really make me gld and i know that our unpopular name is now having some populairty.i love this boy soooo much and i pray that he will grow to be the crown of his God fearing and friendly mum.INTRODUCING THE NEW FOUND STEPHEN.
VICTORIA MAKING HASIDA OR TU'O AS WE CALL IT IN NIGERIA FOR THE MOTHER OF THE SMALL HUSBAND AS SHE CALL HIM.
PHATNAH AND HER SON.

No comments:

Post a Comment