Friday, March 13, 2009

thank you lord

Lord you are worthy to be praised,you are the maker of man and also his guide in all situations.am really in love with your marcies and grace to me ,this week our church work continues and we've made a significant progress,the poles have been Erected and the help kept coming inn.
I was also able to travel to my former place, or to say my station before yabus,and that is Atar,i travelled to Atar to see to it that my belongings that i left behind comes back with me to Yabus.And thank God i was able to come back with the few i was able to get,but my small generator was left due to fuel contend in it.met with my students and the people from the community, and they want me to return back and teach and also stay with them.i thank God for at last i was ab;e to say goodbye to the people of Atar.This is Praise my son seeing me off the day i was leaving to Atar.That is the Atar S I M compound from the sky.The blue Nile that flows from Uganda.

I also met with the people, one of which is the the wife of the
compound manager,i met her in her house grinding on the stone mill.and several others around.

The last and interesting thing that happen is that the Fooball team that i had in Atar gave me a big welcome,and the under 13 team wore the football cloths i bouth for them and then played a friendly match to also welcome me and i took a picture with them.

That is Atar from the ground,Oh that was fun, coming back to see the people that Loves and respect and also Cherish your contribution to them,for that i say thank you Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment