Saturday, March 21, 2009

WE ARE BLESSED

One of the good things in life is to have a rest of mind, one other is to have a good wife, and the most important is to have Christ in your life and to agree to do his work. Though this might look unimportant to you, but to me is soo vital and that is having someone like youR father visit you where you are. That was the case with me this week I received a big visitor from my place this I mean Nigeria, I was lifted up, happy and blessed to see him.
He came and I took him to all the things that I do as a ministry here in Sudan, he was impressed and happy to see that me and my family are doing the work that God has called us to do, though his visit was just for a day, all the same we are happy to him. Before his departure, he prayed for me and my family for God to see us through and continue to give us patience, strength, peace, and good health. Who is this special man his name is Bill foute, the sim Nigeria deputy Director. THANKS FOR COMING WE ARE REALY BLESSED.BY YOUR COMING TO SEE US,THE ADAM'S ARE SAYING WE LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment